- Building Management System
- Chilled Water System
- Low Pressure Hot Water System
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Soils & Waste System
- Domestic Water Services Systems
- Power Distribution and Switchboards
- Cable Containment System
- Lighting and Emergency Lighting Systems
- Small Power Distribution
- Data Communication System
- Fire Detection & Alarm System
- Door Access Control System
- CCTV & Security
- Earthing & Bonding
- Lightning Protection System
- UPS System
- Emergency Generator
- Testing & Commissioning
- Fire Suppression System—ESFR
- Warehouse Jet Diffusion HVAC system
The project encompasses the construction of:
• 20,000m2 combined Administrative Office and Warehousing Facility
• Office / Admin Building consis%ng of three floors and Roof Plant Area
• Internal fit out of Office Space
• Warehouse construction equal to 18,478m2 of storage
OSENG were engaged to complete full M&E design for this Project. OSENG are also providing sustainable engineering services to ensure the development achieves LEED Gold status. Which involves ensuring that best practice sustainability targets / benchmarks are in
line with international best practice and witnessing the achievement of this right through
to building completion and handover.
• Seting U-Value performance targets to achieve (where required) Part L compliance
• Seting air Brghtness targets in areas where TGD Part L (NZEB) will apply.
• Set out the performance levels that need to be achieved to comply with the maximum
solar gain limits that are set out in TGD Part L of the building regulations.
• Complete thermal load calculations to ensure that plant capacities are not oversized and match the requirements of the building.
Review of Plant Efficiency
• Review the design and equipment schedules. Checking plant efficiency values such as
thermal efficiency, Seasonal Coefficient of Performance (SCOP), Energy Efficiency Rati-
os (EERs), Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER), Specific Fan Power (SFP) and Heat Recovery Efficiency.
TGD Part L & NEAP Compliance
• Developing an energy model to ensure it is in full compliance with the Sustainable Energy Authority of Irelands requirements.
Building and Systems Handover
• Ensure that the FM team are trained in all the energy-saving features of the design and that the ability to track, monitor and review energy consumption values is explained
so that out-of-range values can be eastly identified so that corrective actions can be taken.